Enjoy crystal clear restaurant ice at home! Our 18" 3000 Series Clear Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 55 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 25 lbs. of ice. U-Line s 3000 Series Clear Ice Machine features U-Choose™ ice fullness adjustability. This model is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose™ feature allows you to select ice fullness
- Makes clear cubes approx. 7 8" W x 7 8" H x 7 8" L
- Produces up to of ice per day
- Stores lbs of ice
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest clear ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3 4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
- Articulating door hinges
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||17 3/4" (450mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||128 lbs (58 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.